Friday, November 23, 2012

Runners and Triathletes, Listen Up!


People of the interweb! I'm your host, Rachel Stanley. And here is my first EVER blog post. Try not to be too impressed. Feel free to leave me questions in the comments or tweet me [@rchlstnly]

And remember, I'm not nearly as awkward in real life! So look for me at these upcoming events:

Rock n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon, Las Vegas NV, Nov 29- Dec 1
The Running Event, Austin TX, Dec 2-6

Side Note: I am doing this because I'd love to share my experiences with you guys. So please (please) play nicely. If you say mean things I will probably cry, hide under a rock and never write again which wouldn't be fair to everyone just itching to read my stuff. Cool? Thanks! 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great 1st post, I'm looking forward to later news and updates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny gal! Look forward to your blog posts!! ;)

    ReplyDelete